World Amateur K-1 Federation (WAK-1F) was founded in 2011, February.
Today WAK-1F unites members from 62 countries of all over the world.
Every day WAK-1F grows bigger and bigger.
Every year WAK-1F organise World K-1 Amateur Championship, European K-1 Amateur Championship and Asia K-1 Amateur Championship in different countries.
Also was founded the system of increasing of sportsmanship. WAK-1F have separate age groups as juniors, youth, adults (men and women) in different weight categories.
The main tasks of WAK-1F are:
– to unite and coordinate the activities of sports clubs, to promote and maintain any of the activities associated with the aims stated by WAK-1F;
– to develop, promote, develop, and promote K-1 sport at international level;
– to organize and carry out multi-scale K-1 tournaments, championships and other international competitions;
– to represent WAK-1F and its interests in the governmental, non-governmental, international and other organizations and associations;
– to unite, brick together the international martial arts organizations, to organise various international competitions, tournaments, and the K-1 world championships;
– to organise a mass physical sports and health events, sports celebrations, international tournaments, sports and recreation festivals;
– to take care of medical rehabilitative and preventive health maintenance for athletes; to recognize and work according The World Anti-Doping Code (Code).
– to increase the prowess of athletes and general physical preparation;
– to take care of development, reconstruction of the existing sports base;
– to organize and carry out the training process of traineeships, seminars, sport camps, certifications;
– to organize training courses for coaches, trainers and judges;
– to ensure the athletes’ preparation and participation in international competitions;
– to defend the rights and legitimate interests of WAK-1F members;
– to distribute the WAK-1F program of activities and advertising online, and in other mass media.